Bring the rich tradition of Minoware into your coffee brewing routine with the Origami S Dripper. This ceramic-making technique is some 400-500 years old and is produced by only a few dozen artisans in Japan who still practice the craft. Made with Minoware porcelain, this delicate dripper inspired by the craft of Japanese paper folding, features a striking design with 20 ridges to enhance bloom and brew speed, giving you optimal control. The high density of Minoware clay gives the Origami excellent heat retaining properties to give you a richer brew. This dripper is designed to be placed on top of your brewing vessel, and is optimized when used with the holder.
- Suitable for 1-2 cups of pour over coffee
- Uses 01 Hario filters, 1-2 cup Kono filters, Kalita 155 filters. Other small conical filters are an option.
- Can be used with or without the dripper stand (optimized with)
- Hand washing is recommended, but this dripper is also microwave and dishwasher safe
- Available in a variety of classic & colourful shades