We wait all year for Kenyan coffees to arrive, there is no other coffee that is quite like them, and we are here for it! They are juicy, fruity, bright and so delicious and quite honestly the perfect summer coffee!
We are obsessed with how delicious Kenyan coffees are when served over ice, they are crisp and refreshing and can absolutely be enjoyed any time of the day, all summer long! Mahiga AA has big notes of pink grapefruit, rhubarb, cranberry and lime zest and we think you'll really love it.
- Server (or cup)
- Lots of ice
- Mahiga AA (or any Kenyan coffee)
- Citrus garnish optional
- 20 grams of medium grind coffee
- 150 grams ice
- 130 grams water
- Fill your cup/server with 150 grams of ice
- Wet Aeropress filter, and screw black cap into place
- Place Aeropress over your cup/server
- Add coffee to the bottom of the Aeropress and shake to settle the bed
- Start timer
- Quickly add all of your water to 130g, ensuring that all your grounds are immersed under the water
- Brew for 1:10 and then stir really well
- Plunge slowly (and carefully if plunging on a glass carafe or server)
- Stir well + enjoy!
Please make this all summer long, and make sure to tag us in any posts online! WE love to see it! Order Mahiga AA here or swing by one of our cafés to pick up a bag!